Xenomorph Suicide Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenomorph Suicide Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

there are some who call me....tim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zx445
Egg Sack

there are some who call me....tim Empty
PostSubject: there are some who call me....tim   there are some who call me....tim I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:12 am

Sup my name is zix ignore the title if you dont get it lol i love xenomorphs ever since i was a kid read all the books but its been idk how long lol and i love to have fun and get paid lol so my occupation is odd jobs on the street no im only 15 so i do things like watching a persons car or parking it (yeah lol) or watching somebodies kids or watchng an item in a walmart... yeah we exist lol. I hate hackers and cheaters who cheat at things they sohuldnt cheat at lol. if you like guns well so do i Very Happy i also make guns via an engine lol if you want one ask ill do my best (more on this later)

im easy going so if you insult me ill laugh and insult myself further. yeah we exist too lol.
Back to top Go down
Subject13
King
Subject13

PostSubject: Re: there are some who call me....tim   there are some who call me....tim I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:27 am

zx445 wrote:
Sup my name is zix ignore the title if you dont get it lol i love xenomorphs ever since i was a kid read all the books but its been idk how long lol and i love to have fun and get paid lol so my occupation is odd jobs on the street no im only 15 so i do things like watching a persons car or parking it (yeah lol) or watching somebodies kids or watchng an item in a walmart... yeah we exist lol. I hate hackers and cheaters who cheat at things they sohuldnt cheat at lol. if you like guns well so do i Very Happy i also make guns via an engine lol if you want one ask ill do my best (more on this later)

im easy going so if you insult me ill laugh and insult myself further. yeah we exist too lol.
Alright nice to meet you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xss13.forumotion.com
zx445
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: there are some who call me....tim   there are some who call me....tim I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Thanks for making me a mod i wont let ya down buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Subject13
King
Subject13

PostSubject: Re: there are some who call me....tim   there are some who call me....tim I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:14 pm

zx445 wrote:
Thanks for making me a mod i wont let ya down buddy Very Happy

You deserve on how you have been helping me out on the other site. Keep it up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xss13.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: there are some who call me....tim   there are some who call me....tim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

there are some who call me....tim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenomorph Suicide Squad :: Announcements :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: