Xenomorph Suicide Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenomorph Suicide Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The demo was ok, bring on the game!

Go down 
+5
zx445
SARGE 21153
Ravenger
Subject13
zugger
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zugger
Egg Sack
zugger

The demo was ok, bring on the game! Empty
PostSubject: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:06 am

If the demo was only an old build, just think how amazing the actual game release will be. I can't wait to play singleplayer more than anything right now. And I will finally have my team deathmatch... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Subject13
King
Subject13

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:12 am

zugger wrote:
If the demo was only an old build, just think how amazing the actual game release will be. I can't wait to play singleplayer more than anything right now. And I will finally have my team deathmatch... Twisted Evil
I know. I kinda still think its unbalanced after my friend trained me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xss13.forumotion.com
zugger
Egg Sack
zugger

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:21 am

Yeah it is kind of unbalanced in some situations but there is really no need to change most things. Some things like microphone usage on the pc REALLY need to be worked on. Otherwise everything's good.
Back to top Go down
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:24 am

I dont think the marine should block but they need to at least melee, and if they do get block you shouldnt get stunned by it. I am actualy getting really good at alien and marines aren't that much of a pron unless its Sterling. I think the preds are over powered in melee and it sucks when they use disks and plasma cannon when you are meleeing them, i saw the movies and you dont use range in melee combat cause its not honorable to the preds.
Back to top Go down
SARGE 21153

SARGE 21153

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:09 am

Ravenger wrote:
I dont think the marine should block but they need to at least melee, and if they do get block you shouldnt get stunned by it. I am actualy getting really good at alien and marines aren't that much of a pron unless its Sterling. I think the preds are over powered in melee and it sucks when they use disks and plasma cannon when you are meleeing them, i saw the movies and you dont use range in melee combat cause its not honorable to the preds.
if a marine is blocking just us heavy attack
Back to top Go down
zx445
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 am

If you use heavy attack the momment they notice it they will unblock and unleash a clip into your gludeus maximus the key here is to not get caught in your acts of human massacre be true to your roots as a drone warrior of the queen and stick to the shadows without fail and you will prevail with no hindrances.
Back to top Go down
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:17 am

Well when go in and pounce they always block and counter at the last second because its too easy to see aliens in the map and when i heavy attack they just unload on me. Mad
Back to top Go down
xxBOOGAFINxx
Egg Sack
xxBOOGAFINxx

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:09 pm

I honestly havent had any problems. I think it is perfectly balanced.
If marines couldnt block they would never stand a chance.
you just have to know how to use the alien. But i will say i had a marine block when i was behind him, i hope that is fixed.
and ive been stealth killed from the front a few times. I would be running at a person then it would whip my screen around and i would die from behind.... im all like WTF BBQ HAX???
Back to top Go down
Subject13
King
Subject13

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:39 pm

xxBOOGAFINxx wrote:
I honestly havent had any problems. I think it is perfectly balanced.
If marines couldnt block they would never stand a chance.
you just have to know how to use the alien. But i will say i had a marine block when i was behind him, i hope that is fixed.
and ive been stealth killed from the front a few times. I would be running at a person then it would whip my screen around and i would die from behind.... im all like WTF BBQ HAX???

That the point Marines dont block and more lunch Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xss13.forumotion.com
xxBOOGAFINxx
Egg Sack
xxBOOGAFINxx

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Subject13 wrote:

Are you saying marines shouldnt be able to block?
in the movie the chick blocked the alien (technically) when it pounced on her.
So its partially accurate and also they made the game to be balanced so its fun for all species, so some things may be a little bit unrealistic.
They made the melee completely balanced other than the preds heavy attack in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
zx445
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:04 pm

xxBOOGAFINxx wrote:
Subject13 wrote:

Are you saying marines shouldnt be able to block?
in the movie the chick blocked the alien (technically) when it pounced on her.
So its partially accurate and also they made the game to be balanced so its fun for all species, so some things may be a little bit unrealistic.
They made the melee completely balanced other than the preds heavy attack in my opinion.

yeah the preds heavy attack is way too reachy lol
Back to top Go down
zugger
Egg Sack
zugger

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:04 pm

yeah I think alien vs predator melee should be fixed. The predator usually wins way too easily.
Back to top Go down
xxBOOGAFINxx
Egg Sack
xxBOOGAFINxx

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:33 pm

zx445 wrote:

yeah the preds heavy attack is way too reachy lol

reachy, lol that is an awesome way to put it XD
Back to top Go down
zugger
Egg Sack
zugger

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Ok just played a one on one with a pred... It was like I'm running trying to find him then BOOM plasma bolt right by my feet Oh crap Oh crap run away. Run around to their backside then heavy tail. But lag causes me to miss and I was like SSSHITTT so I whipped out my claws hit a couple of times then heavy tail and dead. Yay. The last 10 secs of the game was me trying to dodge his plasma caster lol. He finally got me with like 3 seconds to go.
Back to top Go down
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:27 pm

and dont forget faster heavy attacks. What i really want is the marine to block but not smack you back into a stun just to unload on you. It should be more like he smacks you back and the marine would be alittle stunned from smacking the alien back so the marine could do 1 of 2 things, 1- hope the alien's health is down so he can quickly finish him, or 2- the marine should have some kind of adrenaline rush and be able to sprint out of there but of coarse he would have to think on where to go to get away from the alien.
I think this would kinda help out the prob Idea
Back to top Go down
Taffer
Egg Sack
Taffer

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:34 pm

so far I think they are pretty well balanced. The map does favor the alien but that doesn't mean the other species can't win. The alien vs pred melee battle is realistic. Well as realistic as a two fictional monsters could be. In a head up fight the pred should win unless the alien is very well skilled.
Back to top Go down
zx445
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:10 am

thats were i disagree taffy the predators are heavily armed tanks right? well then they shouldnt be faster than an alien and theyr heavy attack can not only reach you no matter where you go but is also alot faster than the aliens heavy leaving us no time to counter it.

Also my gamertag is zx445 add me if i get enough friends i plan on inviteing everybody into a game and then parcticing the crap outta the demo. (360)
Back to top Go down
zugger
Egg Sack
zugger

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:35 am

While the speed thing is an issue the predator really should be stronger than the xenomorph. And really this is one of the things that balances out the game.
Back to top Go down
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 pm

No aliens are stronger as they can break through solid steel and they usually over power preds in melee, we see predators killing aliens with range weopons but the reason we dont see pred and alien total melee is because the preds know they are going to die in melee so they use range. The pred alien was kicking the elder preds asss in AVP R and he/she was a new born agains a skilled pred in melee, so then an alien should defidently take a pred in melee easy. We have not seen any proof that the pred is stronger than the aliens(at least i cant remember) and dont say because the pred can lift an alien because aliens shouldn't be too heavy and they dont have armor but the pred does have armor. As a matter of fact aliens have been known to pick up preds and tongue( tongue stike?) him. So aliens are stronger and faster, and i didnt even include their tail(aka strongest part on them)
Back to top Go down
zugger
Egg Sack
zugger

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:23 pm

The predalien was a thing that has never occurred before so they did not it's power and it had the combined power of both species which is why the predalien would win in battle.
Back to top Go down
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:33 pm

zugger wrote:
The predalien was a thing that has never occurred before so they did not it's power and it had the combined power of both species which is why the predalien would win in battle.
even so i made my point. Cool
Back to top Go down
Taffer
Egg Sack
Taffer

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:53 am

yes the predalien is stronger, but that doesn't mean the aliens are. don't get me wrong I love the aliens alot more than the preds, but the wolf predator quit literally owned the normal aliens in that movie. taking on several aliens and not even using his plasma caster much. so I stand by my statement that a pred strate on should be able to kill an alien. Also in the first movie even though the alien won the fight thanks to its amazing acid blood. the pred stade on top most of the match. Shoulder rushing the alien and thin flinging it across the room. The two preds in that fight were also mere teenagers and were not the most experienced.
Back to top Go down
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:48 am

Taffer wrote:
yes the predalien is stronger, but that doesn't mean the aliens are. don't get me wrong I love the aliens alot more than the preds, but the wolf predator quit literally owned the normal aliens in that movie. taking on several aliens and not even using his plasma caster much. so I stand by my statement that a pred strate on should be able to kill an alien. Also in the first movie even though the alien won the fight thanks to its amazing acid blood. the pred stade on top most of the match. Shoulder rushing the alien and thin flinging it across the room. The two preds in that fight were also mere teenagers and were not the most experienced.
I was talking mele and Wolf was an elder so he should be able to beat them but of coarse he used ranged, which really isnt all that skillful. He kept his distance from the aliens cause they are still better at melee then him, and he would not last too long with melee . And the aliens in the first one were younger than teen not even a year old so they were much less experienced than the teen preds. If you go by equal ex then alien wins because even if it has never seen battle it is really dangerous. In melee the alien almost always wins, the pred knows this and thats why he uses his weapons.
Back to top Go down
zugger
Egg Sack
zugger

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:55 am

Except in the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Taffer
Egg Sack
Taffer

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:48 am

um I wasn't talking ranged. Remember the tunle sceen and the hospitle sceen. He took on several aliens by hand. well wrist blades and hands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The demo was ok, bring on the game!   The demo was ok, bring on the game! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The demo was ok, bring on the game!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next