Xenomorph Suicide Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenomorph Suicide Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?

Go down 
+6
Ravenger
zx445
Subject13
Ph3noM
xxBOOGAFINxx
(xss) budda1290
10 posters
AuthorMessage
(xss) budda1290
Egg Sack
(xss) budda1290

Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:54 am

so what game types are you guys going to be playing the day the game comes out?
Back to top Go down
xxBOOGAFINxx
Egg Sack
xxBOOGAFINxx

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:57 pm

I cant lie, im pumped for the alien campaign.
Back to top Go down
Ph3noM
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Play through the campaign
Back to top Go down
Subject13
King
Subject13

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:24 pm

The first thing i am going to do is find out which species is the begging of the story and play them in order. If Aliens end u[ being the last one i am gonna get pissed off -.- So i am really looking forward to play Alien and Predator. Mostly Alien! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xss13.forumotion.com
zx445
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:37 pm

im looking forward to the marine campaign feels more cinematic, creepy but i will pry play as an alien first.
Back to top Go down
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Subject13 wrote:
The first thing i am going to do is find out which species is the begging of the story and play them in order. If Aliens end u[ being the last one i am gonna get pissed off -.- So i am really looking forward to play Alien and Predator. Mostly Alien! Smile
the order is aliens are found and tested on--alien escapes, causing major death (alien SP) and marines are sent in to find out if it really is an xenomorph infestation-- That brings in marine SP-- I beleive scientists found the temple a little after alien escape which notifies the preds.-- the first batch of younger preds are sent in and killed quick by aliens-- the elder prd(you) is sent in to stop the humans from gaining their tech and end up fighting through marines and aliens-- so thats where they all tie in and i think they all end in the same spot just in diff points of views and an all out battle of the marines, the sub 6 alien, and the pred.
Back to top Go down
(xss) budda1290
Egg Sack
(xss) budda1290

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:28 am

i really wanna play survior with my friend and cuzin and see how long we can survive afro
Back to top Go down
zugger
Egg Sack
zugger

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:52 am

Infestation for the win!!!
Back to top Go down
Taffer
Egg Sack
Taffer

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:09 am

Well first admire the awesome life sized facehugger. and then raise hell in the alien campain
Back to top Go down
(xss) budda1290
Egg Sack
(xss) budda1290

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:07 am

hunter edition=epic Shocked
Back to top Go down
Taffer
Egg Sack
Taffer

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:23 am

exactly Cool
Back to top Go down
zx445
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 am

hehe yea i forgot about hunter ed lol right so first i scare my sis with that facehugger than i murder humes in the alien campaign.
Back to top Go down
Nitemare

Nitemare

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 pm

im going to start campaign for alien first but for multiplayer i cant wait to play mixed species team deathmatch
Back to top Go down
xxBOOGAFINxx
Egg Sack
xxBOOGAFINxx

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Nitemare wrote:
im going to start campaign for alien first but for multiplayer i cant wait to play mixed species team deathmatch

God i cant wait to play any form of team games. Regular deathmatch is so useless and hectic. And i cant wait for dedicated servers because host lag is ridiculous at times
Back to top Go down
Vaelkari
Egg Sack
Vaelkari

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:08 pm

play campaign, pred hunt, watch aliens in the dark with mates-wrap face hugger around head at end of movie and wait for the light to come on Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?   Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the first thing your going to do when you get the game?
Page 1 of 1