Xenomorph Suicide Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenomorph Suicide Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games you are waiting for

Go down 
+2
zx445
Ravenger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

Games you are waiting for Empty
PostSubject: Games you are waiting for   Games you are waiting for I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:02 pm

The games i am looking forward to are I am alive, Aliens colonial marines, Elder Scrolls 5, Fallout 4 and new vegas, possible Star wars the force unleashed 2 if it looks good, sims 3 on console, new spore game which i hope will be more for older people so a little more violent, Civilization 5,Infamous 2, Prototype 2, uncharted 3, Dragon Age origins 2, Assassin's creed 3(better not be Ezio again cause they are making one with ezio), Resident Evil 6, Arkham Asylum 2, Lord Of the rings conquest 2, a star wars conquest like LOTR, Brothers in Arms Hell's highway sequal, and Simcity 5.
Back to top Go down
zx445
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for   Games you are waiting for I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:28 pm

Ravenger wrote:
The games i am looking forward to are I am alive, Aliens colonial marines, Elder Scrolls 5, Fallout 4 and new vegas, possible Star wars the force unleashed 2 if it looks good, sims 3 on console, new spore game which i hope will be more for older people so a little more violent, Civilization 5,Infamous 2, Prototype 2, uncharted 3, Dragon Age origins 2, Assassin's creed 3(better not be Ezio again cause they are making one with ezio), Resident Evil 6, Arkham Asylum 2, Lord Of the rings conquest 2, a star wars conquest like LOTR, Brothers in Arms Hell's highway sequal, and Simcity 5.
the lotr conquest is based on the old star wars games star wars battlefront and starwars battlefront 2 isnt it? well you basicly named everything that i want but will never afford Very Happy except the sims i hate those. and new vegas looks awesome i wanna see what obsidian does to the fallout world.
Back to top Go down
Nitemare

Nitemare

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for   Games you are waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:17 pm

bioshock 2 is awesome
Back to top Go down
Taffer
Egg Sack
Taffer

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for   Games you are waiting for I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:50 am

What? no Halo Reach for any of you.
Back to top Go down
zugger
Egg Sack
zugger

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for   Games you are waiting for I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:32 am

Halo reach will suck like ODST
Back to top Go down
Taffer
Egg Sack
Taffer

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for   Games you are waiting for I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:52 am

well one ODST didn't suck. It just wasn't the great'st thing in the world. And two your just still mad about the time I parked in front of the wrath and left you there. ACCIDENT/MISUNDERSTANDING
Back to top Go down
Vaelkari
Egg Sack
Vaelkari

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for   Games you are waiting for I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:45 am

metro 2033 looks kinda cool
Back to top Go down
zugger
Egg Sack
zugger

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for   Games you are waiting for I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Taffer wrote:
well one ODST didn't suck. It just wasn't the great'st thing in the world. And two your just still mad about the time I parked in front of the wrath and left you there. ACCIDENT/MISUNDERSTANDING
Which is why I would never ride with you. You would probably find a tank to stop in front of.
Back to top Go down
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for   Games you are waiting for I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Taffer wrote:
What? no Halo Reach for any of you.
i got ps3 so halo isnt on my list.
Back to top Go down
zx445
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for   Games you are waiting for I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:40 pm

i forgot about reach looks cool i hope they use a more creative character creation system and a better multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for   Games you are waiting for I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games you are waiting for
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenomorph Suicide Squad :: Off Topic :: Other Gaming-
Jump to: