Xenomorph Suicide Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenomorph Suicide Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Subject13
King
Subject13

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Battlefield Bad Company™️ 2 brings the spectacular Battlefield gameplay to the forefront of next-gen consoles and PC - featuring best-in-class vehicular combat set across a wide range of huge sandbox maps each with a different tactical focus. New vehicles like the All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) and the UH-60 transport helicopter allow for all-new multiplayer tactics in the warzone, extensive fine-tuning ensures that this will be the most realistic vehicle combat experience to date. Tactical destruction is taken to new heights with the updated DICE ‘Frostbite’ engine. Players can now take down entire buildings or create their own vantage points by blasting holes through cover, thereby delivering a unique dynamic experience in every match. Players can also compete in 4-player teams in 2 exclusive squad-only game modes, fighting together to unlock exclusive team awards and achievements. Spawn on your squad to get straight into the action, and use gadgets such as the tracer dart in-conjunction with the RPG to devastating effect. Excellence in the battlefield is rewarded with an extensive range of pins, insignias and stars to unlock along with 50 dedicated ranks to achieve. Variety also extends into the range of customizable kits weapons and vehicles available. With 4 distinct character classes, and weapons, gadgets and specializations players have over 15000 kit variations to discover and master players will be able to fine-tune their preferred fighting style to give them the edge in combat. All of these features combine to deliver spectacular and unpredictable action moments found nowhere else in a modern warfare experience. The game also sees the return of the B Company squad in a more mature and intense single player experience where the stakes are higher than ever.

Genre: Shooter - 1st Person
Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Release Date: 03/2010
Max. players online: 24

Here are some videos from my youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=U7ABYxfKdPU

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zpCOBSG26GU

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kxCDxYIKzd8

Source: Playstation Network and my nerdy cousin
Back to top Go down
https://xss13.forumotion.com
zx445
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:05 pm

i like battliefield bad company better than most other FPS game such as CoD because of its destructible environments i havent played the demo yet but the game looks good especially with its well integrated vehicles like tanks and such.
Back to top Go down
Ph3noM
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:09 am

Tss, they made Bad company 2 in to CoD 10.1, kinda, it´s not what I expected really, I do not have anything against CoD itself, but battlefield was good as it was, but they ruined it.
Back to top Go down
Subject13
King
Subject13

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Ph3noM wrote:
Tss, they made Bad company 2 in to CoD 10.1, kinda, it´s not what I expected really, I do not have anything against CoD itself, but battlefield was good as it was, but they ruined it.

Really how did they ruin it? Soory i have to ask if i buy it, it will be my first bfbc game!
Back to top Go down
https://xss13.forumotion.com
Ph3noM
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Subject13 wrote:
Ph3noM wrote:

Really how did they ruin it? Soory i have to ask if i buy it, it will be my first bfbc game!

Well in my point of view, Battlefield bad company 2, is more like modern warfare 2 in the style of the gameplay, it's no the original Battlefield 2 feeling that was great, not the same anymore, but I´m sure it won't be a bad game, just a huge change :_:
Back to top Go down
Ph3noM
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Oh, I just noticed something great mates, I just need to try it tbh Very Happy

http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/30294/badcompany
Back to top Go down
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:55 pm

I played the first one for 360 and beat it, but im not interested in the 2nd one. I am focused on avp and will be for a while. The games i am looking forward to are I am alive, Aliens colonial marines, Elder Scrolls 5, Fallout 4 and new vegas, possible Star wars the force unleashed 2 if it looks good, sims 3 on console, new spore game which i hope will be more for older people so a little more violent, and Civilization 5.

Edit: I forgot Infamous 2, Prototype 2, uncharted 3, Dragon Age origins 2, Assassin's creed 3(better not be Ezio again cause they are making one with ezio), Resident Evil 6, Arkham Asylum 2, Lord Of the rings conquest 2, a star wars conquest like LOTR, Brothers in Arms Hell's highway sequal, and Simcity 5.
oops this is not in the right spot, hold on ill make a topic and repost this.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Leader

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:58 pm

I've played the demo and i have played the first one but this one is much better. It definitely beats Cod but i will probably not be getting it when it comes out due to the fact i have almost no money atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenomorph Suicide Squad :: Off Topic :: Other Gaming-
Jump to: