Xenomorph Suicide Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenomorph Suicide Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Saturday meeting?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

Possible Saturday meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 pm

I can not make the meeting on Sun because my girlfriend is having a "valentine's" day party and i will get my ass kicked if i dont go. I think a Sat meeting would help a lot of other people make it. I heard you say it would screw things up Josh, would it?
Back to top Go down
Subject13
King
Subject13

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:13 pm

If you think about remaking the meeting it will just take way too long and then people already know when the meeting is. I will see if we can change the meeting to Saturday but it may be unlikely. If i dont change the date of the meeting i will excuse you from it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xss13.forumotion.com
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:20 am

Subject13 wrote:
If you think about remaking the meeting it will just take way too long and then people already know when the meeting is. I will see if we can change the meeting to Saturday but it may be unlikely. If i dont change the date of the meeting i will excuse you from it Very Happy
ok but if i miss it message me on PS3 on how its gunna work. Ill try to bring my ipod so i can converse with everyone.
Back to top Go down
zugger
Egg Sack
zugger

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:55 am

Yeah I think we should probably have the meeting on saturday around midday because I would hopefully be at Taffers then and my family and I might do something sunday. I don't have a girl to worry about...yet. Cool
Back to top Go down
Taffer
Egg Sack
Taffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:14 am

just try to have one both days. because then the people that cant go on sunday will be there, and then the people that don't get the message will still show up on Sunday. Some thing may get lossed in translation but I would think its worth it.
Back to top Go down
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:51 am

Taffer wrote:
just try to have one both days. because then the people that cant go on sunday will be there, and then the people that don't get the message will still show up on Sunday. Some thing may get lossed in translation but I would think its worth it.
well well well, i said that a while ago on avp.net in the clan forum under important dates Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Taffer
Egg Sack
Taffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:01 am

well sorry...... I knew that sounded familiar
Back to top Go down
Subject13
King
Subject13

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:30 am

Due to the holiday i thought no one celebrated anymore the meeting date has been changed please check the XSS forums on avp.net for more information.
Back to top Go down
https://xss13.forumotion.com
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:26 am

Subject13 wrote:
Due to the holiday i thought no one celebrated anymore the meeting date has been changed please check the XSS forums on avp.net for more information.
well i dont but you know...... if you dont please the girl you get your balls riped off and shipped to canada Shocked
Back to top Go down
zx445
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Ravenger wrote:
Subject13 wrote:
well i dont but you know...... if you dont please the girl you get your balls riped off and shipped to canada Shocked

You sure about that? my dads were shipped to africa.
Back to top Go down
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:28 pm

zx445 wrote:
Ravenger wrote:
Subject13 wrote:

nice lol but my gf prefers canada...
Back to top Go down
zx445
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:30 pm

Ravenger wrote:
zx445 wrote:
Ravenger wrote:
Subject13 wrote:

ahh you have the same number of posts as me i will beat you fiend!! on a more relative note my father told me the stuff in italics in the quote after he came back from africa (i still dont know the truth of why he went.)
Back to top Go down
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:34 pm

zx445 wrote:
Ravenger wrote:
zx445 wrote:
Ravenger wrote:
Subject13 wrote:

ahh you have the same number of posts as me i will beat you fiend!! on a more relative note my father told me the stuff in italics in the quote after he came back from africa (i still dont know the truth of why he went.)
to help other people get their balls back when they were shipped to africa....?
Back to top Go down
zx445
Egg Sack

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:26 am

yeah raveger thats what i was told lol
Back to top Go down
Ravenger
Egg Sack
Ravenger

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:45 pm

zx445 wrote:
yeah raveger thats what i was told lol
nice im special bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Saturday meeting?   Possible Saturday meeting? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Saturday meeting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenomorph Suicide Squad :: Xenomorph Suicide Squad Clan :: Clan Discussion-
Jump to: